Sunday, September 19, 2010

You so totally rock squirt

Well, we have had quite the achievement at our house!  My little woman is officially potty trained. Let me introduce you to the pink pantie wearing queen!

A few months ago she started telling me she had to potty. We would take her to the toilet and sure enough she would go. BUT, I just kept letting her do her thing while wearing a diaper.

I finally just did it. And guess what, the only work I have had to do is open a bag of fruit snacks and cheerfully say, "Good job princess! You did it!" This little woman did it all herself. I NEVER had to take her. She will take herself. In the words of her favorite movie, Finding Nemo, "You so totally rock squirt!"

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.