Thursday, December 16, 2010

Featured

Lately I have been featured on several blogs. YIPPEE!!!! I have forgotten some, but here are a few I do remember:

This is a new blog and she has been so kind to feature me twice! Check it out. It is a great blog.

Today's Top Twenty 






Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the  weekend      wrap    up           party!


Totally Tutorials,    Craft Gossip,    One Pretty Thing,    
Hallelujahs By Holly,   Easy Frugal LivingAvoiding the Laundry,  


Just a special thanks to all the great blogs that have featured me. I am flattered and honored that you have included my projects:) Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Day! 

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.