Saturday, December 18, 2010

Easy Gift Idea

Here is a super easy Christmas gift. My 2 year old is really into head bands right now. Not really sure why, but she ADORES them. Probably because it hurts when I put in a rubber band hair tie. Anyway, I bought some at the $1 store. But, they were too boring. There are sooooooo many adorable headbands right now. So, I wanted to jazz mine up a bit. With the right accessory, any age could wear these;)














I just cut a small piece of ribbon that was big enough to wrap around the head band and hot glued it down. (make sure to live a small space for a clip to slide through)














Now they are ready for some of her hair clips.















This ribbon flower hair clip is super easy to make. I will be doing a tutorial for you in a couple of days:) Stay tuned for 2 other clip ideas for head bands.

1 comment:

Not What It Seams said...

This is so cute! Those flower headbands are so popular, I know a lot of people who would love this as a gift! Great job!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.