Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In the Mail

Guess what!?!?!?!?!? I have some really good news. Canon rebel t1i is officially in the mail. I ordered it a few days ago off of the Costco web page because I got free shipping and they threw in a free 4g SD card;) Whoot Whoot. So, I will be taking up photography and trying out my new camera in no time. So, no more crappy cell phone pictures for you;) See it's a win win situation for everybody. 

Update on the reward charts: 2 days in and kids are going strong. I should have done this a long time ago  because now my son is asking to do chores so he can earn more stickers. He vacuumed, dusted, cleaned all his toys up, helped unload the dishwasher, read a story to his sister, and put his clean cloths away w/OUT being told to do it. A-MAZING! My little woman worked right along side her brother and they were THRILLED to place the hard earned sticker on their charts.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.