Friday, February 25, 2011

Let There Be Light

I have spent the last 2 days as an electrician. Hubby was out of town and I wanted to surprise him by switching out 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan. Here is the light tour of my home. When you first walk into the front door you were greeted by this lovely little beauty.

But now you see this little number.

If you keep walking straight you walk into this wonder.
(this was from a baby shower I had at my house so please ignore the decor hanging from the fan)

Upgraded to................

Turn to the left and you find this little duckling hanging right about my table.

It magically turned into...........
If you walk through the door to the living room, you would see this glorious vision. (This is the only light I thought to take a before picture of it actually hanging up.)

Now I am comforted by this..........(This one was a little tricky because the ceiling is really high here. I had to stand on the top of a 7 foot ladder. Kind of scary.)

So that was a light tour of my house. Hubby has no idea I did this. There was a lot of grunting, sweat, frustration, sore shoulders, direction reading, light assembling, callous building, ladder climbing fun.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I'm seriously impressed. That's hard work. I think it was a great up grade. Wish I could see it in person.
alissa

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.