Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Say Cheese....

I am still practicing on manual mode with my camera. A few days ago, we took a trip to the park with some friends. Here a few of my favorite pics.

These next 2 shots I love because they were candid moments I captured of my son playing.


He just made the slide look so much fun.

 Only this little princess can make the park look this glamorous.

 We had a visit from the tooth fairy a few days ago, can you tell. I can't get enough of of that toothless grin and the lisp that goes along with it. It makes me so happy.


I have a weakness for this little man. I cannot resist him. He is the happiest and snuggliest little man I have ever met. 
 

See...... he loves himself some brenbren;)
I am starting to feel like I am getting the hang of my camera. Every picture gets better and better.

1 comment:

3creativechics said...

Your pictures turned out great. I too, have a little trouble with the Manual mode but I am working on it.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.