Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take a Look

I have seen a few things I am lovin' in blog land. Wanna see!?!?!
THIS bag with ruffle straps!













Sewing the perfect corner HERE.













THIS dress would be cute maternity or non maternity.


















THESE adorable pillows. I will so be making these for my daughters room!












This amazing bow tie for those little men in your life.












Pinwheel hair bows for your little woman.













THIS little man's Sunday best!


















THIS dress from Kojo Designs


















THESE paper flowers













THIS ruffle dress















THIS printable












 THESE 2 different teacher appreciation gift card holders.



















THIS teacher appreciation gift card holder.



















And that concludes today's installment of things I am lovin'!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.