Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things To Do

I just want to let you know that yesterday was a vent. I was letting it all out which maybe I shouldn't always do, but that is the way I roll. My hubby was able to get one of his colleagues to write a prescription for me. I have to clarify. I am not suicidal right now. I have been in the past, but I am doing very well right now. Thank you so so so much for your concern for me. It's nice to know people care:) "You like me, you really like me".

Alright! Let's get down to business. Here are a few things I have been doing with the kiddos.
I found THESE .  I am eventually going to tape to a popcycle stick, but for now we are just taping them to our faces. For the "mermaid" kit I actually use the shells as glasses. I hot glued a clip to the back of the hair so my daughter could wear it.




They are a lot of fun. I printed them out on card stock and laminated them. We call it our silly faces. Great for Family Home Evening or just having fun!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.