Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yard Work

Here is a glimps into somethings I have been doing. Hubby planted some tulips someone gave me. They didn't last long as you can tell. They use to be a gorgeous purple.












We planted these bottle brush bushes in our back yard.


















They are really small right now, but they should grow into column bushes to provide some shade.


















Plus, these beautiful flowers attract humming birds.












So, then this sad little humming bird feeder will FINALLY get some love.


















Hubby finished painting our front door. I, being the organized person that I am, forgot to take a before photo, but I did find this. Just imagine that sun bleached wood all over the door.


















It really does look fantastic. It only cost us about $30 for supplies and now our front door looks a lot more appealing.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.