Saturday, May 7, 2011

Introductions

I'm excited to start blogging with my sister.  Our family enjoys hanging out with friends and eating good food.  Over the years I have been collecting recipes, that were excellent, from friends and family.   We called them the home run recipes.  We recently moved and for a week I couldn't find the boxes the cook books were in.  Eventually they were found much to my relief.  I decided that I would put them all on a blog so if we ever lost them again I had a back-up.  I called my blog homerunrecipes.blogspot.com.  Someday I can't wait to print my children a cookbook with the recipes that we've loved throughout the years.  I'm excited to share these recipes with others.  Maybe you'll enjoy them as much as we have.



I have 4 amazing children and a kind husband.  I am blessed to stay home with them.  I love trying to keep my kids young in a world that wants them to grow up fast.  I know T.V./electronics can be brain/time suckers so I try to maintain a balance but that's not always easy. Life for me is really about spending time with my children and husband. This costs nothing and anyone can do it if they really want to. I'm learning to letting go of all the other junk in life, and getting down to the important stuff.  Our lives are busy but with the things that we love, EACH OTHER.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.