Monday, May 9, 2011

Up do's

I have still been getting inspiration for fun up do's for summer.

I did THIS one today. (scroll to bottom of post for instructions, it's a really long post). It turned out okay. Next time I am going to braid my hair tighter so it looks better in front. She also has some other styles I might try.

I am going to try THIS one tomorrow. I will take a picture this time so you can see how I do.
I {heart} this one. just some braids over the crown and a messy bun in back. I found a video tutorial HERE if you need more then the pictures.
I found this on martha stewart.
Okay, I am done. Sorry if you are getting board, but I am on a cute hair hunt. I want to have easy up do's this summer!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.