Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic Mantel

I am sick for the 5th time in 1 month. I have no idea what is going on, but could you offer up a little prayer for me that I can kick this bug in the butt and start feeling better? Pretty please!?!

Here is my patriotic mantel. Nothing spectacular, but enough to make me happy.

Red candle sticks-Ikea on sale for $4
White candles- Hobby Lobby on sale for $1
blue ribbon I had on hand.


















Apothecary jar I had
Some red, white, and blue stars from Hobby Lobby- $3.99
Beads on a wire from Hobby Lobby- $2



















Crate and star I made last year.












Something was missing. I didn't want to take down my temple picture and this is the only place in the house I am decorating for the 4th.












I decided I needed some bunting so I used THIS printable. Here it is finished to my liking. Simple and festive. Are you decorating for the 4th?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for showing!

Hope you feel better soon!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.