Thursday, October 20, 2011

National Comedy Theater

Hubby surprised me with an amazing date. He took me to National Comedy Theater. It is family friendly (kids were in the audience) Good, clean, humor that had me laughing. LOVED it! We will definitely be going there again. BUT, what I really wanted to tell you about was the bathroom. I secretely want this bathroom in my house:)

There was this really cool chair when you first walked in. I didn't like the mural painted on the wall.
 You can see the mural in the reflection of the mirrors.

I was greeted with a collage of mirrors. All painted red and the paper towels were held in a glorious red bin. I just loved it! The stalls were also the same bright red. BUT I didn't want to offend those individuals using the stalls while I was taking photos:)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.