Friday, January 6, 2012

Consistency

Do you make New Year's resolutions? I don't because I believe in starting now and not waiting for the new year. Let me tell you a story. I had this friend I exercised with every night for about 1 1/2 hours. We made another friend we invited to exercise with us (this is the end of November). She said she would start on the New Year. I thought, "what does that have to do with anything. Start now so when the new year rolls around it's already a habit." From that moment on I decided I wasn't going to wait for New Years to make goals. It's better to start now when I have the motivation.

But, I did choose a word to live by this year, Consistency, my motto, my mantra. Consistency in parenting, exercise, living and eating healthy, working towards and achieving my goals, in being a better spouse. This one word sums up what I have been and will continue to work towards making myself into a better individual. I know I will trip and fall, but that's part of life. Let me leave you with these words:

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.