Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year

Hey there!!!! I have been missing in action;) So here is the low down on my Christmas vacation. Hubby flew through a different airline then the 2 kiddos and I because Allegiant doesn't fly on the days he had off and it was $200 difference to buy 2 one way tickets from 2 different air lines. Soooooooo, he left a day earlier then me. On Christmas Eve I flew with my 2 kiddos and daddy picked us up at the airport. Hubby flew back to work on the 26th. I was suppose to come home on the 29th, BUT I was lame and thought my plane left at 5pm instead of 9:45am so when I went to check in online at 8:30am on the 29th I realized my plane left in 1 hour and I was 2 hours away. CRAP! Lucky for me the interstate was closed due to a severe dust storm so I will probably get a reimbursement for the flight (fingers crossed). $500 later I am finally home and come to find out hubby's car is making a weird noise so I have to take it in tomorrow to get it checked. I am just praying this piece of crap lasts until we move in June. So, that is our holiday in a nut shell. I skipped over all the fun we had and gave you all the bad;)

My little man isn't in school for another week so I am going to lay low doing some activities with him to keep him occupied. Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

1 comment:

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.