Friday, February 24, 2012

Organize

The flu is rampaging through my family. Sleepless nights spent cleaning up....ahem vomit... because tiny children couldn't make it to the toilet in time or missed the bowl. Sad news. I haven't left my house and I am going a little crazy. I am feeling nauseated too. If you haven't gotten my hints, I need you to feel sorry for me;) Really really sorry;) 

Now, sense I have been spending most of my time tending to sad tummies and fevers, I thought I would share some apps that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have found a few things that make life so much easier to organize. So let me share with you a few apps that are a MUST HAVE to keep organized in all aspects.










Cozi
Price: Free
Cozi makes your phone the ultimate family organizer with a centralized calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal the whole family can share on the go. This has it all.
I love how it color codes each family member. It automatically sinks phones so everyone knows what's happening. Perfect for a busy house hold with everyone on the go.


























Mealboard:
Price: $1.99
Seriously people you have all your recipes on your phone so if anyone wants it you just text it to them. At the store and can't remember what is in a certain recipe, got it! You make a weekly, monthly, whatever meal plan and it will make a grocery list of what you need. You can set alerts to remind you if you need to thaw chicken or put in a marinade, or whatever. I am not really sure how I lived without this. I WAY prefer this over cozi because it allows me more flexibility. This is my favorite app.







Runkeeper
Price: free
It uses GPS to track your mileage. You can set a coach to tell you when to speed up for intervals, tell you if you are staying on pace, and much much more.






ReQall
Price: Free
Basically, this is a reminder app. You can save your ideas and your to-do lists and reQall will remind you when you need to do those things. It offers a voice-to-text feature too, so you don’t have to type it out if you don’t want to tap away. The personal reminder service is pretty handy too. This is one of my favorites!













Spellboard:
Price: $4.99
Whether you are a student, teacher or parent, we all know the weekly spelling drill. Monday, we get our weekly words. Wednesday, we have our pre-quiz and Friday is the spelling test.  Of course, during the week there are endless impromptu spelling quizzes, -- at home, in the car, at dinner, before bed -- you get the idea. Well, all that may have just changed -- say hello to SpellBoard! 
We use this ALL the time and it is so convenient that we do it driving in the car. Genius! P.S. you can only make the quizzes on an Ipad and transfer to an Iphone, but there are many spelling quizzes you can get from the website directly to your iphone.

SO those are a few apps that I have found are easy to use and basically essential to my survival and sanity!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.