Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Small Victory

I had a small victory after I tried to sabotage myself. I was at the mall getting new running shoes. My daughter and I decided to have lunch. I got a salad at Paradise Bakery and at the last minute got 2 cookies. They were buy one get one free. What was I suppose to do? Not buy them!?! So I decided I would have just a little bit of each and then save the rest for my kids.

Well, I ate the little bit and then handed the bag with the remaining cookies to my daughter. She ate a few bites then said she was done. By this time we are at the car and I think, if I was being honest with myself I will be eating the rest of these cookies after I put my daughter down for a nap. Then the bag "accidentally" tipped over and the cookies fell on the ground outside and I decided I better leave them there for the birds to eat.

So the score is 1 Me and 1 sabotage.

If you are looking for a cute St. Patty's Day decor check out this free printable I did last year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good for you! You have such great will power! Love the printable and thanks for sharing it!!

Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.