Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hobbling down the bunny trail

Well friends it's official, I am an invalid. I hurt my back on Monday, really bad. So bad that right after taking a shower I couldn't get myself dressed. My kids helped put a towel around me and luckily I have a friend who loves me enough to help me get dressed on my bedroom floor. I literally was screaming in pain. I couldn't even lift my head up with out making my back spasm. It was like 5 charlie horses right around my shoulder blades that would not go away. Hubby can see the knots in my back that's how bad they are. So I rested, didn't move for days, then on Friday I was finally feeling better and took the kids to the park. Made the dump mistake of lifting my daughter into the swing and I am quite literally back to square one. My back is killing me. I can hardly move and can only take short shallow breaths. GRRRRRR........ oh and I have morning sickness up the wazoo to boot (which is why I am not willing to take much for the pain). So yeah, you won't be hearing much from me for a while. Thanks for being patient.


HAPPY EASTER

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.