Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things with you!

Goodreads.com : Rate books you read and get great recommendations. Never read a bad book again!

Flight of the Concord (search on YouTube) My fav is "Business Time" and "Jenny" It is HeLarious!!!!

http://www.wordle.net I was barely introduced to this little beauty!

opart.etsy.com Centsational Girl introduced me to this one and I fell madly in love with it!

Freecycle.org SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!! I can't tell you how good this is!

Google: I have been able to fix EVERYTHING in our new home just by googling directions. I fixed 2 leaky faucets, one rocking toilet, one red ant hill, one leaking AC, AND that's it!

This concludes the tore of my favorite things!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.