Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Playroom

I am in the process of decorating my kid's playroom. It is connected to our front room, so EVERYONE will see it when they 1st come into our house.

This is what you see.... TOYS EVERYWHERE!


Even when they are put away, this storage unit I have, shows all the toys still.


So, I went to Target armed with a $200 gift card from our Realtor! I spotted this in the closet storage area for $64. Good price for me. I wanted something I wouldn't freak out if it got banged-up, scratched, or played with! I found this cute little globe on sale and thought is was just the right touch. It says, "I inspire creativity, but I am also classy and will look good for play or decor."


This little basket with an attached lid! Puuuuurrrrfect!


Cute little rug that is soft and colorful!

Now all I need to do is put it all together and finish decorating it!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.