Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Home Evening

So, ever Monday night, our family has what we call Family Home Evening. We share a gospel lesson, sing, pray, do a fun activity, then eat yummy treats!
I found THIS recipe from The Idea Room. This is a great cite which I HEART! I stole her picture, but to get the recipe, you have to visit her cite!

If I were to make them over, I would make a cream cheese frosting instead because I like it better. Instead of using butter and shortening, use cream cheese. Use just enough powdered sugar to get creamy consistency that you want!

This is the De-Lish treat we had for FHE! The kiddos helped make them and frost them, so we had the activity and treat covered!

Doesn't your mouth water just looking at how gorgeous this is!?!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.