Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Make and Mingle


I was in the mood for a fun summer bag, so I downloaded a free pattern called Buttercup Bag. It's a fun little bag that is really easy to make!


I will have the pattern and instructions. You will need to bring:
  1. 1/2 yd for purse outside (pattern says 1 fat quarter, but I found I needed more)
  2. one fat quarter for inside lining (thin material is best)
  3. 1/4 YARD heavy interfacing
  4. magnetic snap
  5. 2 buttons (optional, but adorable) or a flower out of left over scraps, or a bow, or any bling you want to add to jazz up your bag!
***Bring a sewing machine and scissors if you have them***

Same time: 7:00pm
Same place: my house

see you there!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.