Thursday, October 21, 2010

Service Sewing

I have been thinking a lot lately about ways that I can use my talent/hobby to serve others. Because one little girl can only have so many home made dresses. Soooooooooooo....... I decided to start sewing for people in need, whether physical or emotional. I have a friend who is recently divorced. I love her guts and wanted her to know how much I love her. She has been through so much and I wanted to ease her burden in any way I could. She has four little kids, 3 boys and 1 girl. I decided to sew her princess a little dress. It is a small gesture, but one that I hope will allow her to feel she is loved, cared about, and can find a friend in me.


















You know me! I love all things ruffly, frilly, flowery, and always have to add bling. So, I obviously HAD to make a matching flower clip.














The pattern for the dress can be found HERE. From my very talented friend Michelle. Check out her etsy shop at Ohsosassy. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.