Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love it Or Hate it

This is unrelated to the rest of the post, but this bathroom is so unique. I would never want it for myself, but in a hotel, this would be amazing!


















Mirrored walls, do you love it or hate it? I am on the fence.

Mainly, because this would happened all day every day x 2 (and I would probably stare at myself all day wanting to pick at my face) I would have to clean it all the time with the adorable little people in my life. Doesn't sound fun.



















Plus, some of it is so gaudy over the top.















And let's be totally honest, I have absolutely no desire to see my naked rear end from all angels when using the rest room.

But others are done so simply and in a relaxing/elegant way that I could see it in my home
















But I would still hesitate because of this. My bathroom has sliding glass mirrored doors and this already happens all the time;)


















Yet, some or not over the top but still a little too much for my taste

1 comment:

Magpie Shinies said...

TOO MANY MIRRORS! Honestly, that part would drive me crazy. But many of the elements are gorgeous, and I love the first picture.

Humans aren't parakeets, we don't need so many mirrors!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.