Saturday, September 25, 2010

News

Hubby's grandpa passed away last night. The funeral is in a week. Although, I didn't know him very well, my husband's family is feeling the loss greatly. Please keep them in your prayers. My posts will be a little sparse the next 2 weeks. We have to travel out of state for a funeral and my husband needs sometime with his family. My father in law needs the boost right now:(

Now, I did manage so get this dress made for my little woman. I used a very old pattern my mom had and jazzed it up a bit.












I love the teal and pink together. I added a ruffle around the bottom.


















 The princess had no desire to have her picture taken. For the elastic waste line I made a casing of contrasting ribbon and did 1/2 the length of elastic. I wanted it bunchy in the front.


















But I distracted her with the curtains.


















Until I wanted to take a picture of the back, she laid on the floor and pouted. Instead of having the elastic waste line around the back too, I kept the ribbons long for a bow.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.