Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting Organized Day 2

Today I did a printable round up to help organize yourself. I am a huge fan of lists, so this is right up my alley. There are so many free printables available, these are a few of my favorites:)

Bobbie from "It Works for Me" created the priority lists especially for our getting organized week! She is a genius with making free printables. Check her out and make sure to thank her for participating in "getting organized week"!

Priority List



















The Clean House Calendar












Cleaning Schedule














Grocery List


















Honey Do List


















Check List


















Organizing Labels
One thing I have learned is labeling is crucial to organizing. These would be great printed on sticker paper.



















Recipe Binder 


















Food Journal


















Freezer Labels
















Daily Household Agenda


















If you missed yesterday's post about Household Binder go HERE for the free printables.

2 comments:

Katie @ Kamley Lane said...

Hey Brenda, thanks for posting my cleaning chart! You rock and so does your blog! Have a happy day! :)

Joy said...

Thanks so much for including my printables along with this wonderful group of folks! Much appreciated!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.