Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BCC Sew Along Part 5

To cover the back of the chair, I was going to do another tutorial, but then I thought, "Self, there is probably a tutorial already out there." So I googled it and this is what I found!


Easy Slip Cover


















If you want one to cover the entire chair, check out THIS post.


















I found that the small cover I made wasn't big enough because little fingers got other parts really dirty. I am haven't made mine yet. but I am going to make the 1st choice.  Good luck!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

1 comment:

angela said...

Brenda,

you are brilliant. I don't know why they make booster seats with nooks and crannies but you have really helped me. I love the idea of covering the back of the chair. I'm glad I found your blog

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.