Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm BACK!

Hey guys! I am home again! I would have to say that the trip was fabulous and completely relaxing. I didn't even realize how much I needed it;) I didn't even miss crafting every day like I thought I would. I spent all the time outside, playing with my kids, and hangin' with my sisters and mom. So, I have a few things I have been thinking about, but I need more time to get it all together. So, for now, I will just tell you. I am back, BUT I will still be a bit invisible as I get things together.
Just wanted to let you know I need more time


 (If you are wondering, this SaWeet clock is from Target.) Thanks for understanding and being so patient. You guys are the best.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Seriously I missed your crafts and your posts. So glad your back and I hope you had a good trip.


Alissa

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.